Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A lovely girl showed up

Inspired by the Documented Life Project I decided to create a girl on bookpaper. I started by drawing her in pencil and then applying liquitex clear gesso over her to make it non porous. Then I gave her color with my prismacolor watercolor pencils. I finished her off with my Letraset aquamarkers. I am sooo pleased with the result. I see many more in the near future LOL. Here she is. 

And here is another part of the spread which is in my small dylusions journal. 

The background was done with scraps of underpaper, paperbag studio stamps on bookpaper, self made foamstamps and acrylic paint. I am really very happy with the result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment